Join Our Team of Amazing Talents
CESAR seeks to appoint a sales and digital marketing consultant to join her team of amazing talents for a short-term project. Potential candidates should have a marketing or communications degree, be motivated to think of innovative ways to sell CESAR training and consultancy offerings, have the resolve to take initiative and be able to execute ideas independently with minimum guidance.
You will be tasked with responsibilities in the digital marketing of CESAR’s training and research offerings. This will include managing social media accounts and creating and fostering existing partnerships. As part of your responsibilities, you will be tasked with cold calling potential clients to present CESAR’s offerings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or research related field
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Cold calling proficiency
• Demonstrated ability to work with online marketing platforms
• Self-efficacy, the ability to think of and pursue new initiatives
• Possess good negotiation and sales skills, salary and commission will be based on experience
Closing Date: 24/06/2020 | Contract Duration: four months (with the possibility of an extension)
To apply, submit a detailed CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
+27 11 403 1411
Harrow Court 2, 1st Floor, Isle of Houghton, 36 Boundary Rd, Houghton Estate, 2041, South Africa.